As previously mentioned on my other post, I’m working on improving usability and user experience within one of our applications.
I found this two function yesterday while working on one of our applications.
Or my website even….
I jumped into the Android bandwagon about two months ago, and so far I can’t cease to be impressed.
I recently had to move an entire folder on SVN from a place to another. When you think “folders”, you simply imagine that would be an easy drag & drop task.
I’ve had my virtual machine (the one I use for development) rebuilt today, and to minimize overhead, we simply cloned a VM that had the desired settings.
I’ve recently been “forced” to move my desktop from Windows to Linux again. Basically my current desktop “decided” it won’t support Windows anymore, and any attempt to start it ends up in a BSOD, and I just got fed-up of trying to get it to work.
I’ve been procrastinating for too long, and somehow trying to avoid the inevitable. As must of you might have noticed, it’s been a long time I don’t blog about anything.
As most of you already know, I LOVE regular expressions, and think they are great to solve simple and complex tasks involving strings.
One thing I usually need to do, is extract contents from inside HTML or XML tags.
Take the following XML document for example: