The jQuery UI team have done it again. This Friday is only a point release to the jQuery UI 1.7 released last week but with some great improvements.
- Fixed: Droppable: option accept setter .droppable(‘option’, ‘accept’, selector) fails (4278)
- Fixed: Resizable with containment boundary - aspectRatio breaks (4199)
- Fixed: Selectable: option appendTo is ignored, helper always appends to body (4341)
- Fixed: Accordion requires theme CSS to function in IE (4331)
- Fixed: Datepicker: Update Romanian Localization (4294)
- Fixed: Datepicker: Update Ukrainian Localization (4298)
- Fixed: Datepicker: destroy, disable, and enable methods affect sibling datepickers (4240)
- Fixed: Datepicker: Update Albanian Localization (4313)
- Fixed: Slider: ui.value incorrect in slide event if handle at value 0 (4292)
- Fixed: Slider: clicking on slider with negative values causes error ‘closestHandle is undefined’ (4315)
- Fixed: Slider: method destroy does not remove ui-slider-range (4318)
Well done again jQuery UI team.
via: jQuery UI team blog